Park & Tree Board
- 5 p.m.
- 2nd Thursday of every month
- City Hall 601 N. 6th St. Red Oak, IA 5166
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
|Name||Position||Term Expiration Date|
|Cliff Owen||Member||January 2020|
|Bill Drey||Member||January 2022|
|Ray Housh||Member||January 2020|
|Brian Bills||Member||January 2020|
|Jessica Demarce||Member||January 2022|
Board members serve on staggered, 4-year terms.
Park & Tree Board Plan
The Red Oak Park and Tree Board shall maintain, preserve, improve, and enhance the parks, trees, and recreational facilities in the city of Red Oak for current and future generations.
The Red Oak Park and Tree Board exists to provide places and recreational opportunities for people to gather, celebrate, and engage in activities that promote health, well-being, community, and the environment.
The following Red Oak Park and Tree Board plan list is:
- A list of ideas and suggestions.
- There is no priority for any items.
- Some items we do every year.
- What is accomplished depends on the money available and grants applied for.
- We determine at park and tree board meetings items to do throughout the year.
This depends on needs, requirements, maintenance, and finances.